What is it?
The Warriors Over the Wasatch Air and Space Show is one of the largest military air shows in the country. With over 6 hours of flying excitement and entertainment this proves to be the highlight of any summer event or family vacation. See incredible aircraft from WWII to the present including the F-35 Lightning II Demo Team, the USAF Thunderbirds, Childrens play area, STEM City, multiple static aircrafts, and demos all day. This is the event of the season!
- How much is parking?
- Parking is free. However, parking is limited and we recommend that you carpool or consider alternate transportation such as the shuttle service and Front Runner provided by UTA.
- Is there handicapped parking and access?
- Yes, there is designated parking as well as access to restrooms on the flight line.
- Do I need a special pass to get on base?
- No, the to days of the air shows, everyone will have access to the base to enjoy the show.
- What time should I get to the show?
- The flying starts at 9:30 AM and contines until approximately 4:30 PM. We recommend you plan accordingly to give yourself time to park and get to the flight line.
- Can I get close to the planes?
- Yes, there will be an opportunities to get up close to many of the planes on display.
- Can I bring a cooler?
- No, coolers are not allowed. There are many vendors available to purchase food and drinks while you are at the show. There are also water bottle filling stations to keep you hydrated during the show.
- Will there be food and beverages at the air show?
- Yes, there are many concessions to chose from throughout the show.
- Can I bring pets?
- No, pets are not allowed on the flight line.